Jul 17, 2013

Giving up the booze for a month, and the future of Daniel Rutter Films


Hey guys;


It's been an interesting and quiet month here. I wrapped up all my work for the last wedding, the MySong Awards videos are cut and dried (just awaiting upload, which falls on the client to do so). I was tasked this week with the job of helping Luke Towney, lead vocalist of Storm In The Orphanage, create a promotional clip for his fundraising efforts with Cancer Care NSW. Luke is giving up all alcoholic beverages for the entire month of July to raise money. If you want to see the video, check it out here:



In other news, Daniel Rutter Films is offering a massive $150 discount on our premium wedding package, which I call the "All Day Package". The offer expires at the end of August.


And lastly: Sometime towards the end of the year, possibly earlier... we will no longer be operating under "Daniel Rutter Films". I have decided to move into what I call "phase 2" of business... and change my business name. I realise this will probably cause some confusion, so I'm currently working out a strategy to smoothen the transition. I'll keep you guys updated as I go.

Now, I'm running late for a meeting with a lady about a Doco. So, farewell... till next time, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment