Aug 23, 2013

The future of "Daniel Rutter Films"

The question pops into my head far too often. In my heart, I have always wanted to make films... short films, feature films... anything with characters, story, and all the elements of a film that I love. but lately, my short film/feature film goals have been put on the back burner to leave room for my new loves: Wedding films, and Music Videos.

I'm still working out the kinks when it comes to weddings, but I think I have a new formula that will work. More on that in the future though.

Tonight, on this rather interesting Friday night, I want to tell you about the future of my company. As we currently stand, we're just a small not-very-well-known production company based in Wellington NSW... and a customer base in Dubbo NSW. What I'm hoping to do, is expand on this with a brand new name, slogan... and a new set of goals. Well, the goals will always be the same: Create a production company that caters to everything I love about story-telling with a camera, but again... with the new goals: Just create better content. We're launching a new side to our company which will cater to prospective businesses in the Wellington and Dubbo area. Of course, more of this in the coming months.

The time for "Daniel Rutter Films" as a company to close it's doors is upon us. But with this, I am looking forward to launching my services as a videographer and film maker under a new name.

I want to thank all the people who have stood behind us, helped us with our productions, watched our videos, hired us, believed in us. It has been you, and you alone... who have helped me build the skills I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment