Feb 19, 2013

Maquarie Theatre Documentary - PrePro!


Daniel Rutter Films today has begun pre-production on a potential documentary series based on the history and futre of the Maquarie Theatre/former Rugby Club in Wellington.

We'll begin more thorough Pre-Production over the coming weeks, as we locate various former employees of the original Theatre built in 1938. We'll be looking for individuals who have interesting stories regarding the building, not just as the original Theatre of Wellington, but also as the local watering hole for Wellington's Rugby supporters.

This will be my first official foray into "documentary" film making, if you don't include my TAFE short-doco which I did on a friend of mine.

Looking forward to the hours of research ahead of me... I really enjoy digging into history!

No comments:

Post a Comment